1.Powder and small granule materials are able to be transported from one machine to another using a screw feeder.
2.It is capable of creating a production line by cooperating with the packing equipment. It is often used in packing lines, particularly automated and semi-auto lines.
3.It is made up of two motors: a feeding motor, a vibrating motor, and a switch control for each.
The vibratory hopper facilitates easy material flow, and its size can be customized.
4. Easy installation and maintenance due to its simple linear design.
5. Except for the engine, the entire machine is constructed from SS304 to meet food-grade requirements.
6. The hopper is not attached to the twisting shaft. a reasonably designed structure that is simple to load and unload.
7. To easily remove scrap materials and build the machine such that it may discharge material in the opposite direction, store material at the bottom of the hopper pipe, and remove the entire screw.
8. Standard 1.85M and 1–5M charging heights might be produced and built.
Standard 45-degree and 30- to 60-degree charging angles are also offered.