This filling machine has a dual-head auger filler and is GMP certified. It provides the most modern concept and structure in response to the industry’s needs assessment. The machine is a European packaging technology concept that makes the layout more plausible, long-lasting, and dependable. We increased the number of stations from eight to twelve.

We also have related machines like ribbon mixer, paddle mixer, screw conveyor, labeling machine, capping machine, packing machine and more.

Details

This level split hopper is simple to open and operate.

There are no gaps for a powder to hide in, and easy to maintain.

With full welding, including the hopper edge, cleaning is simple.

They collaborate to achieve high speed while maintaining precision.

The base and motor holder are made of SS304, which is of higher quality.

Rejects will be recycled and added to empty can lines before the 2nd supply.

Working Principle

– Two fillers, one for immediate and 80% target weight filling and the other for gradual supplementation of the remaining 20%.

– Two load cells, one following the fast filler to detect how much weight the slow filler needs to supplement and one following the slow filler to remove reject.

Vibration & Weighing

  1. The vibration is linked to the can holder and sits between two fillers.
  2. Two load cells are vibration-isolated and will not affect accuracy, as indicated by blue arrows. The first determines whether the final product has reached the target weight by weighing the current weight after the first main filling.

Various Size Augers and Nozzles

The volume of powder brought down by the auger turning one circle is fixed according to the auger filler principle. As a result, different auger sizes can be used in different filling weight ranges to achieve higher accuracy and save time. Each auger size has its own auger tube.

For instance, dia. The 38mm screw is ideal for filling containers weighing 100g-250g.

Videos

Special Features

  1. Touch screen, PLC control system, and simple mode of operation
  2. To ensure that no defective products are produced during the packaging process, the rotary type, two weighing and detection sets, and real-time feedback are used.
  3. The automatic turntable can precisely position the jars, resulting in no bottle, no filling. Two sets of vibration devices reduce material volume effectively.
  4. The overall design of the structure is reasonable. There are no dead ends to tidy up. The jar specification can be changed quickly and easily.
  5. It is intended to be used as a secondary supplement after weighing to improve accuracy and speed significantly.
  6. Jar peeling and weight verification are both automated processes. A trace of a circular supplement
  7. Panasonic servo motor drive screw and rotary operation, precision planetary reducer, and precise positioning
  8. It is completely sealed and filled with a lifting jar and two sets of vibration and dust-cover devices.
banner (4)
Measurement method second supplement after filling
Container size cylindrical container φ50-130 (replace the mold) 100-180mm high
Packing weight 100-1000g
Packaging accuracy ≤± 1-2G
Packaging speed ≥40-50 jars/min
Power supply three-phase 380V 50Hz
Machine power 5kw
Air pressure 6-8kg/cm2
Gas consumption 0.2m3/min
Machine weight 900kg
A set of canned molds will be sent along with it

FAQ

1. What Is the Function?

The auger filling machine provides the most modern phenomenon and composition in response to the industry’s needs assessment, and it is GMP certified. The machine is a European packaging technology concept, making the layout more plausible, durable, and highly reliable. We expanded from eight to twelve stations. As an outcome, the turntable’s single rotation angle has been significantly reduced, improving running speed and stability significantly. The machine is capable of auto-handling jar feeding, measuring, filling, weighing feedback, automatic correction, and other tasks. It is useful for filling powdered materials.

2. What Application Industries Are Suited for Auger Filling Machines?

The application industry to which it is applicable:

Food Industry – milk powder, protein powder, flour, sugar, salt, oat flour, etc.

Pharmaceutical Industry – aspirin, ibuprofen, herbal powder, etc.

Cosmetic Industry – face powder, nail powder, toilet powder, etc.

Chemical Industry – talcum powder, metal powder, plastic powder, etc.

3.What Materials is the Machine Made Of?

 The auger filling machine is made of stainless steel 304. All parts of the hopper are fully welded and polished. The hopper can be easily removed and cleaned without the use of any tools.

4.What Is the Maintenance of a Filling Machine?

-Add a little oil once every three or four months.

  Add a little Grease on the stir motor chain once every three or four months.

  The sealing strip on both sides of the material bin may become aging nearly one year later. Replace them if needed.

-The sealing strip on both sides of the hopper may become aging nearly one year later. Replace them if needed.

-Clean the material bin in time

-Clean hopper in time

5. What is the Working Principle?

– Two fillers, one for quick and 80% target weight filling and the other to gradually supplement the remaining 20%.

– Two load cells, one after the fast filler to detect how much weight the slow filler needs to supplement and one after the slow filler to remove reject.

6. What are the Advantages?

  1. Touch screen, PLC control system, and simple mode of operation
  2. To ensure that no defective products are produced during the packaging process, the rotary type, two weighing and detection sets, and real-time feedback are used.
  3. The automatic turntable can precisely position the jars, resulting in no bottle, no filling. Two sets of vibration devices reduce material volume effectively.
  4. The overall design of the structure is reasonable. There are no dead ends to tidy up. The jar specification can be changed quickly and easily.
  5. It is intended to be used as a secondary supplement after weighing to improve accuracy and speed significantly.
  6. Jar peeling and weight verification are both automated processes. A trace of a circular supplement
  7. Panasonic servo motor drive screw and rotary operation, precision planetary reducer, and precise positioning
  8. It is completely sealed and filled with a lifting jar and two sets of vibration and dust-cover devices.

7.Does the Machine Have an Optional Hopper?

Yes, the auger filling machine has an optional hopper. The half-open hopper and hanging hopper.

Half-open hopper: This level split hopper is easy to clean and open.

Hanging hopper: The lower section of the combine hopper is built for fine powder and has no gaps.

8.What Is the Best Shipping Method?

For transporting auger filling machines, the best shipping methods are by sea, air, and land. By sea, it usually takes 10–60 days, by air, 7–10 days, and by land, it varies depending on the area.

9.How to Confirm If the Machine Material is SS304 or SS316? 

304 stainless steel is a multipurpose stainless steel that has a higher rust resistance than stainless steels in the 200 series. It is also better to have a high temperature resistance. The corrosion resistance of 304 stainless steel is outstanding, as is the resistance to intergranular corrosion. While 316 stainless steel the corrosion resistance and high temperature strength of 316 stainless steel have greatly improved. It has a high temperature resistance of 1200-1300 degrees and can be used in harsh environments.

10.How Can I Find a Third Party to Check the Machine Quality?

 The recommended third party is SGS, BV, which is a famous institution for goods quality inspection.  They have branches in most countries in the world, you can search the internet and get their contact info easily.

11.How About If There is a Factory Defect?

For factory defects, you can call or email a customer service hotline and for that, you will be advised on what is the best solution for the machine.

12.How Long Does It Take to Ship the Machine from China?

It takes 7–10 days to produce a standard model. If you want to customize your auger filling machine, your machine can be done in 30–45 days. Shipped by air, it takes 7–10 days. Shipping by sea takes 10–60 days. It depends on your location.

13.Can Machine Work with Other Machines Together?

The auger filling machine can work with other machines.

14.How is the Quality Inspection Before Machine Delivery?

Before you make the order, our sales will communicate all details with you until you get a satisfying solution from our technician. We can use your product or similar one in the China market to test our machine, then feed you back the video to show the effect.

After making the order, you can appoint an inspection body to check your auger filling machine in our factory.

15.How to Install the Machine After Purchase?

When you receive the auger filling machine, you just need to unpack the crates, and connect the machine’s electricity power, then the machine can work. It is very easy to make machines work for any user.

16.What Are the Strong Points of Chinese-Made Machines?

For its effective performance, China has earned the title of “the world’s factory.” Based on the success of the People’s Republic of China’s special economic zones, China has built economic and technological development zones. The objectives are to create a high-tech industry, attract foreign investment, increase trade, and enhance the country’s economy. Many, though, are capable of producing both high-tech and high-quality products. Just as factory wages in China keep going up, certain importers strive to explore success in purchasing products from the country.

 

Send Your Inquiry Today
Scroll to Top