Automatic Bottle Labeling Machine Manufacturer
The bottle labeling machines are cost-effective, self-contained, and easy to use. The automatic labeling machine comes with a touch screen that allows automatic instruction and setup.
Different task settings are stored on the built-in microchip, and the transition is fast and easy.
Types of Automatic Labeling Machine for All Type of Bottles
What is a Bottle Labeling Machine?
Label the product using a self-adhesive sticker on the top, flat or large radian surface. Square or flat bottles, bottle caps, electrical components, and so on are examples of products that can be used.
Adhesive stickers on a roll can be used as labels.
High Speed Round Bottle Labeling Machine
The labeling control system receives a signal from the product as it goes past the sensor. The control system connects the label to the product’s labeling area and directs it to the correct position. The labeling equipment covers and applies the label to the product.
The task of attaching a label to a product is completed.
Positioned Labeling Machine
Product positioning can indeed be connected to a production line, a quality policy, product segregation, product labeling (fully done by the machinery), and gathering of labeled products.
Self-adhesive labels are applied to a range of containers and round bottles using this technology. It can label both the front and back of a package at the same time and has precision positioning capabilities.
|Working direction||Left → Right (or Right → Left)|
|Bottle diameter||30~100 mm|
|Label width(max)||130 mm|
|Label length(max)||240 mm|
|Labeling Speed||30-200 bottles/minute|
|Power source & consumption||0.3 KW, 220v, 1 Ph, 50-60HZ(Optional)|
|Dimensions||1600mm×1400mm×860 mm ( L × W × H )|
|HMI||Touch screen (Delta)||Delta Electronic|
|frequency converter||Mitsubishi||Mitsubishi Electronic|
|Label puller motor||Delta||Delta Electronic|
|Conveyor motor||WANSHSIN||Tai wan
|Conveyor reducer||WANSHSIN||Tai wan
|Label inspection sensor||Panasonic||Panasonic Corporation|
|Bottle inspection sensor||Panasonic||Panasonic Corporation|
|Fixed cylinder||AirTAC||AirTAC internation group|
|Fixed solenoid valve||AirTAC||AirTAC internation group|
1. How About If There is a Factory Defect?
For factory defects, you can call or email a customer service hotline and for that, you will be advised on what is the best solution for the machine.
2. How is the Quality Inspection Before Machine Delivery ?
Before you make the order, our sales will communicate all details with you until you get a satisfying solution from our technician. We can use your product or similar one in the China market to test our machine, then feed you back the video to show the effect.
After making the order, you can appoint an inspection body to check your bottle labeling machine in our factory.
3. What Are The Main Features Of The Bottle Labeling Machine?
- Labeling speed of up to 200 CPM
- A Touch Screen Control System with Job Memory
- Operator Controls that are straightforward and Easy to Use.
- The use of a full-set of protective devices ensures that the operation is stable and reliable.
- On-screen Troubleshooting & Help Menu
- The frame is made of stainless steel.
- The label can be easily adjusted and changed because of the open frame design.
- Step less motor with variable speed.
- Label Count Down to Auto Shut Off (for a precise run of a set number of labels).
- Automatic labeling can be used on its own or in combination with a production line.
- Stamping Coding Device: Optional
4.What Is The Use Of The Machine?
The Automatic Labeling Machine for bottles is cost-effective, and easy to use. It’s equipped with a touch screen for automatic instruction and programming. The built-in microchip keeps information and many task settings. The conversion is simple and fast.
- Label the object using a self-adhesive sticker on the top, flat or big radian surface.
- Suitable products include square or flat bottles, bottle caps, electrical components, and so on.
- Suitable labels: adhesive stickers in a roll.
5.What Is The Function Of Each Part Of A Bottle Labeling Machine?
- By adjusting the separator, the bottle separator can manage the bottle conveying speed. The operation is easy and convenient, and the speed is excellent.
- The entire labeling table can be raised and lowered using the hand-wheel.
- The screw stay bar has the ability to hold the entire labeling table, as well as the table itself on an equal level.
- Electrical parts from a well-known brand.
- The air cylinder controls the labeling device.
- The step motor can be customized into servo motor.
- The touch screen is simple and easy to operate.
6. Is The Machine Customized?
Yes, it can be customized according to the customer’s requirements. It is designed for use in an automated packing line and can add other processing equipment.
There are options:
The labeling machinery can be integrated with a filling and bottle capping machine to create a packing line. Some examples are: bottle unscrambler + auger filler + automatic capping machine + foil sealing machine.
The labeling equipment can be connected with a filling and bottle capping machine to produce a packing line. Just a few examples include a bottle unscrambler + auger filler + automatic capping machine + foil sealing machine + labeling machine.
7. Is An Engineer Available To Serve Overseas?
Yes, but the travel fee is your responsibility.
In order to save your cost, we will send you a video of full details of the machine installation and assist you till the end.
8. How Can We Make Sure About the Machine Quality After Placing the Order?
Before delivery, we will send you the pictures and videos for you to check the machine quality. And also you can arrange for quality checking by yourself or by your contacts in China.
9. How Long Does The Bottle Labeling Machine Lead Time?
For standard bottle labeling machines, the lead time is 25 days after receiving your down payment. As to customized machines, the lead time is about 30-35 days upon receiving your deposit. Such as customizing additional functions, etc.
10. What Shape Bottle/Jar Can The Machine Handle?
The bottle labeling machine can be applied to bottles with different sizes, shapes, and materials.
Double Sides Labeling
It is for square, flat bottle markings on both sides, with applications in various areas, including all types of square bottle labels.
Double sizes labeling
Round bottles, flat bottles, and square bottles, such as shampoo bottles, flats bottles, sanitizer bottles, etc., can be labeled single-sided or double-sided.
Flat labeling machine
Self-adhesive labels can be put on flat, oval, square, and tapered bottles using the flat labeling machine designed for flat bottles.
Square Jar Multi-Surface Labeling
Square jars with double sides labeled by the machine are suitable for products that require labeling on two surfaces on the two sides, such as bottles, jars, and more.
Short and High Cylinder
It is applicable to various small cylinder products, such as small bottles and products, such as high bottles.
Square Bottle labeling machine
The square bottle labeling machine is applicable for all types of flat bottles, round and square, to label one side all around the bottle.
11. What is the Function and Application of an Automatic Labeling Machine?
The Automatic Labeling Machine is frequently used for the following applications:
- Personal care/cosmetics
- Household chemical
- Food & beverage
- Use a self-adhesive sticker to label the object on the top, flat, or large radian surface.
- Square or flat bottles, bottle caps, electrical components, and other items are examples of suitable products.
- Appropriate labels: self-adhesive stickers on a roll.
12. What is the Working Process?
Here is the working process of an automatic bottle labeling machine:
When the product passes through the sensor, it transmits a signal to the labeling control system. The control system directs the label to the correct location and connects it to the product’s labeling area. The product passes through the labeling equipment, which covers and attaches the label. The action of adding a label to a product has been accomplished.
Product positioning (could be linked to a production line) —> quality policy —> product segregation —> product labeling (fully done by the machinery) —> gather the labeled items