The automatic pouch packing machine takes up little space. Because of the structure’s design, all parts are easily accessible to the operator for maintenance and use. When the automatic pouch packing machine is operating, safety procedures keep the operator away from moving portions.
Shanghai Tops Group Different Types of Automatic Pouch Packing Machine
The operator views the entire packaging process from the front of the machine while it is in operation. To access and maintain the machine’s operational area, simply open the glass door at the front of the machine.
All of the machine’s mechanisms are located in the back, while the bag filling assembly is located in the front. As a result, the product does not pollute the interior of the mechanical transmission or the electrical box, and it also acts as a safety precaution for the operator.
Servo Mini Grippers
While filling, clamp the area above the zipper. The zipper area will be filled with more material. When the full pouch is positioned vertically upward, the powder dust is easily flung back.
Dust might contaminate the zipper area of the pouch. The seal quality will leak or crack.
As a result of the gripping position of the gripper, this machine can fill more products than a standard pouch machine.
Grippers of the Current Pouch
A- denotes the gripper’s height. It has a maximum height of 10 mm.
B- is the zipper opener and sealing area’s height. Its shortest height is 25mm.
The product level should be at least 25mm lower than gripper position B when the bag is filled. Otherwise, the product would be squeezed out if the pouch was held straight up by the grippers. As a result, the pouch cannot be filled to a depth of approximately 10 + 25 + 25 = 60 mm.
Servo motor drive mechanism- Panasonic motor brand, it powers transmission, quick response, and precise positioning.
7-inch Color Control Panel: Pad operation and easy viewing are more user-friendly.
vacuum cleaner; The Schmalz vacuum generator from Germany uses a positive pressure air supply to generate negative pressure, allowing the suction cup to generate suction and suck the pouch.
Adjustable Magazine Pouch-Hand wheel to change pouch magazine for different pouch widths;
- Speed: 10-15 pouch, bags/min
- Bag width: 120-300mm, bag, pouch length: 120-400mm (can be customized)
- Voltage: 220V/50HZ Single Phase 5 Amps
- Compressed air: 6Kg/cm2, 0.14CBM per min;
- Applicable bag/pouch type:
|1||bag holder||6||open the bag|
|3||Electric box||8||heat seal|
|4||take the bag||9||Finished product delivery|
|5||zipper opening device||10||Temperature Controller|
1. What Exactly are the Optional Features?
- Zipper-opening device
The zipper must be at least 30mm from the top of the bag to be opened.
The minimum bag width is 120mm; otherwise, the zipper device will come into contact with two little air cylinders and will be unable to open the zipper.
- Zipper closure mechanism
*In the vicinity of the filling station and the sealing station. Close the zipper after filling before heat sealing. Avoid powder accumulation on the zipper while using powder products.
*As seen in the image below, the filled bag closes the zipper with the roller.
- Tote bag
-When filling, hold the bottom of the bag and use the vibration feature to let the material fall uniformly to the bottom of the bag.
-Because the clip’s weight is limited, the bottom of the bag must be held to keep the material from becoming too heavy and slipping off the clip while filling.
Customers are advised to include a carrier bag device in the following situations:
Weight greater than 1 kilogram
The packaging bag is a prong bag, which allows the material to fill the bottom of the bag quickly and neatly by tapping.
- coding machine
- Gusseted device
-The machine must be equipped with a gusset mechanism to produce gusset bags.
2. What is the Machine’s Product Positioning?
Product positioning: low-speed, personalized, and simple to maintain.
3. What are the Benefits of a Machine Body with Two Stations?
* Body design that is simple to clean.
*The body’s design makes all parts conveniently accessible to the operator for maintenance and access.
* During operation, the operator observes the entire packaging process from the front of the machine. Simply open the clear door at the front of the machine to gain access to the machine’s operating area for easy access and maintenance.
* All mechanisms are positioned in the machine’s back, with the bag filling assembly in the front. As a result, the product will not dirty the inside of the mechanical transmission or the electric box, and it also serves as a safety precaution for the operator.
* The machine contains safety protection mechanisms to keep the operator away from moving parts while the equipment is in operation.
4. What are the Strong Points of Automatic Pouch Packing Machines?
This machine takes up less space in terms of body size. From this perspective, it is a pouch packing machine. The body’s shape makes all parts conveniently accessible to the operator for maintenance and access. The pouch packing machine contains safety measures that keep the operator far from moving parts when the equipment is in operation.
During operation, the operator observes the entire packaging process from the front of the machine. Simply open the glass door at the front of the machine to access and maintain the machine’s operating area.
The machine’s mechanisms are all at the back, while the bag filling assembly is at the front. As a result, the product does not pollute the inside of the mechanical transmission or the electric box, and it also serves as a safety precaution for the operator.
5. What are the Safety Precautions?
Finished product delivered, quick release design, and easy to clean. Furthermore, a safety cover is provided to prevent human hands from touching the machine’s moving parts for safety.
When the door is opened, a safety interlocking system with an IP66 protection grade alerts the machine and causes it to stop.
The horizontal moving rod with a U-shaped groove makes it easy to hold and carry the material-filled bag to the sealing station.
6. How to Confirm If the Machine Material is SS304 or SS316?
304 stainless steel is a multipurpose stainless steel that has a higher rust resistance than stainless steels in the 200 series. It is also better to have a high temperature resistance. The corrosion resistance of 304 stainless steel is outstanding, as is the resistance to intergranular corrosion. While 316 stainless steel the corrosion resistance and high temperature strength of 316 stainless steel have greatly improved. It has a high temperature resistance of 1200-1300 degrees and can be used in harsh environments.
7. How can I Select the Best Packing Machine for my Powder Product?
Please provide the following information: powder product name, package type (pouch or bottles), package size (width, length, sealing type, diameter for bottles), weight, auto or semi-auto, and we will recommend the best solution.
8. Can it Handle Varying Filling Weights?
Yes, you can easily modify the filling amount on HMI.
9. Is there a Supply of Spare Parts?
Spare components for large weight ranges, specific powder properties, special containers, high precision, date printers, and so on.
We also offer similar machines like mixers, filling, conveyors, and sealing machines.
10. What are those Selling Points?
- Insert the bag holder. The bagged box can be adjusted using the hand wheel to accommodate varied bag widths, and the operation is easy and convenient.
- The transmission device is servo-driven, with a typical Panasonic servo motor, fast response speed, and good position precision.
- Mitsubishi PLC, industry standard
- Omron temperature controller
- German-made vacuum cleaner Schmalz (Schmalz).
- Finished product delivered, quick release design, and easy to clean. Furthermore, a safety cover is provided to prevent human hands from touching the machine’s moving parts for safety.
- When the door is opened, a safety interlocking system with an IP66 protection grade alerts the machine and causes it to stop.
- The horizontal moving rod with a U-shaped groove makes it easy to hold and carry the material-filled bag to the sealing station.
- Part A of the transition hopper is fixed. Part B is inserted up and down into the bag to fill it.
- The holder of the bag
While filling, clamp the region above the zipper. The zipper region will be filled with extra material. When the full bag is positioned vertically upward, the powder dust is easily flung back.
Dust might contaminate the zipper region of the bag. The seal will leak or fracture due to poor quality.
As a result of the gripping position of the gripper, this machine can fill more products than a standard bag machine.
- All lines include line markers, which makes inspection and maintenance easier.
Weld the stainless steel groove on the stainless steel body first, then weld the wire to the stainless steel groove. Beautiful and functional.