The chemical mixer machine can handle chemical materials. It can stir at low speeds, achieve high dispersion, dissolve liquids, and combine liquids and solid chemical components. This machine works well with fine chemicals and has very high matrix viscosity and solid content.
The design is the primary emulsifying pot, a water pot, an oil pot, and a work-frame.
Shanghai Tops Group Different Types of Chemical Mixer Machine
What is the Working Principle of the Chemical Mixer Machine?
The motor, which also serves as a drive component, rotates the triangle wheel. The chemical materials are thoroughly mixed, blended, and swirled consistently using the adjustable speed stirring of the paddle in the pot and the homogenizer at the bottom.
It’s a simple, noise-free, and precise operation.
Chemical Mixer Machine Test
Low-speed stirring, high disperse, dissolving, and mixing for a variety of chemical liquid and solid materials are all handled by a chemical mixer machine. Pneumatic is for raising and lowering.
Fine chemical products, particularly those with a high matrix viscosity and solid content.
Expert in Welding Services
Skilled welders expertly connect the components of each machine. Tasks, operations, and processes are complete using their particular knowledge and expertise. As a result, the welded machinery is now cleaner and more precise.
It’s a metal polishing technique that gives a machine a clean, gleaming, mirror-like finish. It prevents product contamination and provides mirror polishing work.
CE CSA and UL Certificates
Tops Group has CE certificates for all our products, confirming that products meet safety standards. It is examined to ensure all applicable safety, health, and environmental requirements.
We have CSA and UL certificates to show that our products have been independently tested and certified to satisfy industry standards.
|Dimension of tank
|We can customize the equipment according to customer requirements.|
|Tank Data sheet|
|Material||304 or 316 Stainless steel|
|Insulation||Single layer or with insulation|
|Top Head type||Dish top, Open lid top, Flat top|
|Bottom type||Dish bottom, Conical bottom, Flat bottom|
|Agitator type||impeller, Anchor , Turbine , High shear, magnetic mixer, Anchor mixer with scraper|
|magnetic mixer, Anchor mixer with scraper|
|Inside Finsh||Mirror polished Ra<0.4um|
|Outside Finish||2B or Satin Finish|
1. What are the Parts of the Chemical Mixer Machine and its Functions?
Lid- Stainless steel material, half-open lid.
Pipe: All connection content parts adhere to GMP hygiene standards SUS316L, Sanitation grade accessories and valves are used.
Electric control system – (Can be customized to PLC+ Touch screen)
Scraper blade and stirrer paddle
- Full polishing of 304 stainless steel
- Durability and wear resistance
- Easy to clean
- Homogenizer for the Bottom (can be customized to upper homogenizer)
- SUS316L is the material.
- Motor power is determined by capacity.
- DELTA inverter, speed range: 0-3600rpm
- Methods of processing: Before assembly, the rotor and stator are finished with wire-cutting machining and polished.
2. What Industries Usually Use ?
The chemical mixer machine is applied to many industries, like pharmaceuticals, food, personal care, cosmetics, and the chemical industry.
Pharmaceutical industry: syrup, ointment, oral liquid and more
Food industry: soap, chocolate, jelly, beverage and more
Personal care industry: shampoo, shower gel, facial cleanser and more
Cosmetics industry: creams, liquid eye shadow, makeup remover and more
Chemical industry: oil paint, paint, glue and more
3. What Materials are Used to Construct ?
The following materials are used in chemical mixer machine:
-304 stainless steel. It can also be made of stainless steel 316, but it depends on the customer’s requirements.
-Internal finish parts are fully welded and brightly polished, mirror polished Ra<0.4um.
-External finish parts are fully welded and brightly polished, 2B or Satin Finish.
– You can ensure that it meets the good grade standard.
4. What are the Quality Features of the Chemical Mixer Machine?
- A high-viscosity material mixture is ideal for industrial mass production.
- The spiral blade’s unique design ensures that high viscosity material is transported up and down with no space.
- A closed layout can prevent dust from floating in the sky, and a vacuum system is also accessible.
5. How Long Does Shipping Take From China?
The chemical mixer machine to ship takes 7-10 days to produce a standard model. For a customized chemical mixer machine, your machine can be done in 30-45 days. However, a chemical mixer machine shipped by air takes 7-10 days. Shipping by sea takes 10-60 days. It depends on the distance of your location.
6.What is the Working Principle?
The triangular wheel is rotated by the motor, which serves as a drive component. With the adjustable speed stirring of the paddle in the pot and the homogenizer at the bottom, the components are thoroughly mixed, blended, and stirred consistently. The operation is straightforward, noise-free, and accurate.
7. What is the Tank of a Chemical Mixer Machine?
Material- 304 or 316 Stainless steel
Insulation- Single-layer or with insulation
Top Head type- Dish top, Open lid top, Flat top
Bottom type- Dish bottom, Conical bottom, Flat bottom
Agitator type- impeller, Anchor, Turbine, High shear, magnetic mixer, Anchor mixer with scraper
magnetic mixer, Anchor mixer with scraper
Inside Finish- Mirror polished Ra<0.4um
Outside Finish- 2B or Satin Finish
8. What are the Other Options?
- A platform can also add to the mixing pot. On the platform, the control cabinet is implemented. Heating, mixing speed control, and heating time are all accomplished on a fully integrated operation system that is a structure for efficient operation.
- You can use as many different blades as you want.
- A chemical mixer machine with a pressure gauge is suggested for viscous materials.
- The materials are heated or cooled by heating in the jacket, depending on the requirements of the manufacturing process. Set a specific temperature, when the temperature reaches the required level, the heating device will automatically turn off.
9. What’s the Better Choice Between a New Mixer and a Second-Hand Mixer?
The new mixer is the better choice because it is surely in good quality and you can get professional service and maintenance from the supplier; But for the second hand mixer, you can’t get professional service from the supplier, and it is not easy to get customized spare parts in the market.
10. What Are the Strong Points of Chinese-Made Machines?
For its effective performance, China has earned the title of “the world’s factory.” Based on the success of the People’s Republic of China’s special economic zones, China has built economic and technological development zones. The objectives are to create a high-tech industry, attract foreign investment, increase trade, and enhance the country’s economy. Many, though, are capable of producing both high-tech and high-quality products. Just as factory wages in China keep going up, certain importers strive to explore success in purchasing products from the country.
11. How to Confirm If the Machine Material is SS304 or SS316?
304 stainless steel is a multipurpose stainless steel that has a higher rust resistance than stainless steels in the 200 series. It is also better to have a high temperature resistance. The corrosion resistance of 304 stainless steel is outstanding, as is the resistance to intergranular corrosion. While 316 stainless steel the corrosion resistance and high temperature strength of 316 stainless steel have greatly improved. It has a high temperature resistance of 1200-1300 degrees and can be used in harsh environments.
12. How do you Control the Mixing Speed?
Through adjusting the frequency converter; the chemical mixer machine can be adjusted to the speed.
13. How Can I Find a Third Party to Check the Mixer Machine Quality?
The recommended third party is SGS, BV ,which is a famous institution for goods quality inspection. They have branches in most countries in the world, you can search the internet and get their contact info easily.
14. How About If There is a Factory Defect?
For factory defects, you can call or email a customer service hotline and for that, you will be advised on what is the best solution for the machine.
15. How is the Quality Inspection Before Machine Delivery ?
Before you make the order, the sales representative will communicate all details with you until you get a satisfying solution from the technician. We can use your product or similar one in the China market to test the machine, then feed you back the video to show the effect.
After making the order, you can appoint an inspection body to check your chemical mixer machine in our factory.