.

Flour Filling Machine

Shanghai Tops Group specializes in all types of filling machines with over 20 years of service, which is why Tops Group developed a dual-head auger flour filler with GMP certification. In response to the industry’s needs assessment, it provides the most modern concept and structure. The machine is a European packaging technology concept that improves the layout’s plausibility, durability, and quality.

The number of stations increased from 8 to 12.

Details

It consists of the main filler, assistant filler, bottle rotary wheel, V-shape product feeder, touch screen, and products exit with reject.
A model with a packing weight of 100–1000 g and machine power of 5 kW. The air pressure is 6-8kg/cm2, and the machine weighs 900 kg.
Our flour filling machine design is fully welded and mirror polished, including the hopper edge, and is easy to operate and maintain.
banner (4)

Working Principle

– Two fillers, one for immediate 80% target weight filling and one for gradual supplementation of the remaining 20%. 

– Two load cells, one after the fast filler to detect how much weight the slow filler needs to supplement and another after the slow filler to remove reject.

Vibration & Weighing

– The vibration is associated with the can holder and is located between two fillers.

– As indicated by the blue arrows, two load cells are vibration-isolated and will not affect accuracy. The first weighs the current weight after the first main filling to see if the final product has reached the target weight.

Auger Sizes and Nozzles

According to the auger filler principle, the volume of flour powder brought down by the auger turning one circle is fixed. As a result, different auger sizes can be used to achieve higher accuracy and save time in different filling weight ranges. Each auger size has a distinct auger tube. For example, dia.

The 38mm screw is ideal for filling 100g-250g containers.

More Details

This level split hopper is easy to open and use.
There are no gaps for a flour powder to hide in, and it is simple to keep clean.
The base and motor holder are made of higher-quality SS304.
Cleaning is simple with full welding, including the hopper edge.
They work together to achieve high speeds while remaining precise.
Before the second supply, rejects will be recycled and added to empty can lines.

Measurement method second supplement after filling
Container size cylindrical container φ50-130 (replace the mold) 100-180mm high
Packing weight 100-1000g
Packaging accuracy ≤± 1-2G
Packaging speed ≥40-50 jars/min
Power supply three-phase 380V 50Hz
Machine power 5kw
Air pressure 6-8kg/cm2
Gas consumption 0.2m3/min
Machine weight 900kg
A set of canned molds will be sent along with it

FAQ

1.What is the Principle of the Machine?

  • Two fillers, one for fast and 80% target weight filling and the other for gradually supplementing the remaining 20%.
  • Two load cells, one after fast filler to detect how much weight slow filler needs to supplement, and one after slow filling to remove reject.

2.What are the Special Features?

  • A touch screen, a PLC control system, and a clear working mode
  • Rotary type, two sets of weighing and detection devices, and real-time feedback to ensure no defective products are produced during the packaging process.
  • The automatic turntable can accurately position the jars, culminating in no bottle, no filling. 2 sets of vibration devices effectively reduce the volume of materials.
  • The overall design of the structure is reasonable. There is no dead corner to clean. It is simple and quick to modify the jar specification.
  • It is intended as a secondary supplement after weighing to improve accuracy and speed significantly.
  • Automatic jar peeling and weight verification. A trace of a circular supplement.
  • Panasonic servo motor drive screw and rotary operation, precision planetary reducer, accurate positioning, and high precision.
  • Completely sealed and filled, with a lifting jar and two sets of vibration and dust cover devices.

3.What are the Detailed Parts?

Hopper

This level split hopper is easy to open and use.

type of screw

There are no gaps for a powder to hide in, and it is simple to keep clean.

The Whole Machine

The base and motor holder are made of higher-quality SS304.

Hopper Edge 

Cleaning is simple with full welding, including the hopper edge.

Filler for Dual Heads

They work together to achieve high speeds while remaining precise.

Reject Recycling

Before the second supply, rejects will be recycled and added to empty can lines.

Vibration & Weighing

The vibration is associated with the can holder and is located between two fillers.

As indicated by the blue arrows, two load cells are vibration-isolated and will not affect accuracy. The first weighs the current weight after the first main filling to see if the final product has reached the target weight.

Auger Sizes and Nozzles

According to the auger filler principle, the volume of powder brought down by the auger turning one circle is fixed. As a result, different auger sizes can be used to achieve higher accuracy and save time in different filling weight ranges. Each auger size has a distinct auger tube. For example, dia. The 38mm screw is ideal for filling 100g-250g containers.

4.What Is the Best Shipping Method for a Machine?

For transporting flour filling machine, the best shipping methods are by sea, air, and land. By sea, it usually takes 10–60 days, by air, 7–10 days, and by land, it varies depending on the area.

5.How to Confirm If the Machine Material is SS304 or SS316? 

 304 stainless steel is a multipurpose stainless steel that has a higher rust resistance than stainless steels in the 200 series. It is also better to have a high temperature resistance. The corrosion resistance of 304 stainless steel is outstanding, as is the resistance to intergranular corrosion. While 316 stainless steel the corrosion resistance and high temperature strength of 316 stainless steel have greatly improved. It has a high temperature resistance of 1200-1300 degrees and can be used in harsh environments.

6.How Can I Find a Third Party to Check the Machine Quality?

 The recommended third party is SGS, BV, which is a famous institution for goods quality inspection.  They have branches in most countries in the world, you can search the internet and get their contact info easily.

7.How is the Quality Inspection Before Machine Delivery?

Before you make the order, our sales will communicate all details with you until you get a satisfying solution from our technician. We can use your product or similar one in the China market to test our machine, then feed you back the video to show the effect.

After making the order, you can appoint an inspection body to check your flour filling machine in our factory.

8.What Is the Application of the Machine?

Regardless of the application, it can help a wide range of industries in many ways.

Food Industry – milk powder, protein powder, flour, sugar, salt, oat flour, etc.

Pharmaceutical Industry – aspirin, ibuprofen, herbal powder, etc.

Cosmetic Industry – face powder, nail powder, toilet powder, etc.

Chemical Industry – talcum powder, metal powder, plastic powder, etc.

 

 

 

Send Your Inquiry Today
Scroll to Top