Flour Filling Machine
Shanghai Tops Group specializes in all types of filling machines with over 20 years of service, which is why Tops Group developed a dual-head auger flour filler with GMP certification. In response to the industry’s needs assessment, it provides the most modern concept and structure. The machine is a European packaging technology concept that improves the layout’s plausibility, durability, and quality.
The number of stations increased from 8 to 12.
– Two fillers, one for immediate 80% target weight filling and one for gradual supplementation of the remaining 20%.
– Two load cells, one after the fast filler to detect how much weight the slow filler needs to supplement and another after the slow filler to remove reject.
Vibration & Weighing
– The vibration is associated with the can holder and is located between two fillers.
– As indicated by the blue arrows, two load cells are vibration-isolated and will not affect accuracy. The first weighs the current weight after the first main filling to see if the final product has reached the target weight.
Auger Sizes and Nozzles
According to the auger filler principle, the volume of flour powder brought down by the auger turning one circle is fixed. As a result, different auger sizes can be used to achieve higher accuracy and save time in different filling weight ranges. Each auger size has a distinct auger tube. For example, dia.
The 38mm screw is ideal for filling 100g-250g containers.
- Application Industry
- Specification Sheet
- Patent Certificates
|Measurement method||second supplement after filling|
|Container size||cylindrical container φ50-130 (replace the mold) 100-180mm high|
|Packaging accuracy||≤± 1-2G|
|Packaging speed||≥40-50 jars/min|
|Power supply||three-phase 380V 50Hz|
|A set of canned molds will be sent along with it|
1.What is the Principle of the Machine?
- Two fillers, one for fast and 80% target weight filling and the other for gradually supplementing the remaining 20%.
- Two load cells, one after fast filler to detect how much weight slow filler needs to supplement, and one after slow filling to remove reject.
2.What are the Special Features?
- A touch screen, a PLC control system, and a clear working mode
- Rotary type, two sets of weighing and detection devices, and real-time feedback to ensure no defective products are produced during the packaging process.
- The automatic turntable can accurately position the jars, culminating in no bottle, no filling. 2 sets of vibration devices effectively reduce the volume of materials.
- The overall design of the structure is reasonable. There is no dead corner to clean. It is simple and quick to modify the jar specification.
- It is intended as a secondary supplement after weighing to improve accuracy and speed significantly.
- Automatic jar peeling and weight verification. A trace of a circular supplement.
- Panasonic servo motor drive screw and rotary operation, precision planetary reducer, accurate positioning, and high precision.
- Completely sealed and filled, with a lifting jar and two sets of vibration and dust cover devices.
3.What are the Detailed Parts?
This level split hopper is easy to open and use.
type of screw
There are no gaps for a powder to hide in, and it is simple to keep clean.
The Whole Machine
The base and motor holder are made of higher-quality SS304.
Cleaning is simple with full welding, including the hopper edge.
Filler for Dual Heads
They work together to achieve high speeds while remaining precise.
Before the second supply, rejects will be recycled and added to empty can lines.
Vibration & Weighing
The vibration is associated with the can holder and is located between two fillers.
As indicated by the blue arrows, two load cells are vibration-isolated and will not affect accuracy. The first weighs the current weight after the first main filling to see if the final product has reached the target weight.
Auger Sizes and Nozzles
According to the auger filler principle, the volume of powder brought down by the auger turning one circle is fixed. As a result, different auger sizes can be used to achieve higher accuracy and save time in different filling weight ranges. Each auger size has a distinct auger tube. For example, dia. The 38mm screw is ideal for filling 100g-250g containers.
4.What Is the Best Shipping Method for a Machine?
For transporting flour filling machine, the best shipping methods are by sea, air, and land. By sea, it usually takes 10–60 days, by air, 7–10 days, and by land, it varies depending on the area.
5.How to Confirm If the Machine Material is SS304 or SS316?
304 stainless steel is a multipurpose stainless steel that has a higher rust resistance than stainless steels in the 200 series. It is also better to have a high temperature resistance. The corrosion resistance of 304 stainless steel is outstanding, as is the resistance to intergranular corrosion. While 316 stainless steel the corrosion resistance and high temperature strength of 316 stainless steel have greatly improved. It has a high temperature resistance of 1200-1300 degrees and can be used in harsh environments.
6.How Can I Find a Third Party to Check the Machine Quality?
The recommended third party is SGS, BV, which is a famous institution for goods quality inspection. They have branches in most countries in the world, you can search the internet and get their contact info easily.
7.How is the Quality Inspection Before Machine Delivery?
Before you make the order, our sales will communicate all details with you until you get a satisfying solution from our technician. We can use your product or similar one in the China market to test our machine, then feed you back the video to show the effect.
After making the order, you can appoint an inspection body to check your flour filling machine in our factory.
8.What Is the Application of the Machine?
Regardless of the application, it can help a wide range of industries in many ways.
Food Industry – milk powder, protein powder, flour, sugar, salt, oat flour, etc.
Pharmaceutical Industry – aspirin, ibuprofen, herbal powder, etc.
Cosmetic Industry – face powder, nail powder, toilet powder, etc.
Chemical Industry – talcum powder, metal powder, plastic powder, etc.