A liquidificador blender is developed by Shanghai Top Group. It can stir at low rates, achieve high dispersion, dissolve liquids, and combine liquid and solid materials. Pharmaceutical emulsification works effectively with the blender liquid. The matrix viscosity and solid content of cosmetics and fine chemicals, for example, are uniquely high.
The main emulsifying pot, a water pot, an oil pot, and a work frame are all included in the design.
Shanghai Tops Group Application Industry of Liquidificador Blender
What is the Use of a Liquid Mixer Agitator ?
The triangular wheel rotates by the motor, which acts as a drive component. It uses the adjustable-speed stirring paddle in the pot and the homogenizer at the bottom. The materials are thoroughly combined, blended, and swirled.
It’s a straightforward, low-noise, and exact process.
The blender liquid can be customized. You can use as many blades as you want. Viscous materials, a liquid mixer agitator with a pressure gauge can suggest.
The bottom homogenizer can also be customized to fit the above homogenizer. The electric control system can include a PLC and a touchscreen.
Options of Liquid Mixing Equipment
|Dimension of tank
|We can customize the equipment according to customer requirements.|
|Tank Data sheet|
|Material||304 or 316 Stainless steel|
|Insulation||Single layer or with insulation|
|Top Head type||Dish top, Open lid top, Flat top|
|Bottom type||Dish bottom, Conical bottom, Flat bottom|
|Agitator type||impeller, Anchor , Turbine , High shear, magnetic mixer, Anchor mixer with scraper|
|magnetic mixer, Anchor mixer with scraper|
|Inside Finsh||Mirror polished Ra<0.4um|
|Outside Finish||2B or Satin Finish|
1.What is the Working Principle?
The triangular wheel is rotated by the motor, which serves as a drive component. With the adjustable speed stirring of the paddle in the pot and the homogenizer at the bottom, the components are thoroughly mixed, blended, and stirred consistently. The operation is straightforward, noise-free, and accurate.
2. What is the Tank of a Liquidificador Blender?
Material- 304 or 316 Stainless steel
Insulation- Single-layer or with insulation
Top Head type- Dish top, Open lid top, Flat top
Bottom type- Dish bottom, Conical bottom, Flat bottom
Agitator type- impeller, Anchor, Turbine, High shear, magnetic mixer, Anchor mixer with scraper
magnetic mixer, Anchor mixer with scraper
Inside Finish- Mirror polished Ra<0.4um
Outside Finish- 2B or Satin Finish
3. What are the Parts of the Blender Liquid and its Functions?
Lid- Stainless steel material, half-open lid.
Pipe: All connection content parts adhere to GMP hygiene standards SUS316L, Sanitation grade accessories and valves are used.
Electric control system – (Can be customized to PLC + Touch screen)
Scraper blade and stirrer paddle
- Full polishing of 304 stainless steel
- Durability and wear resistance
- Easy to clean
- Homogenizer for the Bottom (can be customized to upper homogenizer)
- SUS316L is the material.
- Motor power is determined by capacity.
- DELTA inverter, speed range: 0-3600rpm
- Methods of processing: Before assembly, the rotor and stator are finished with wire-cutting machining and polished.
4. What are the Other Options?
- A platform can also add to the mixing pot. On the platform, the control cabinet is implemented. Heating, mixing speed control, and heating time are all accomplished on a fully integrated operation system that is a structure for efficient operation.
- You can use as many different blades as you want.
- A liquidificador blender agitator with a pressure gauge is suggested for viscous materials.
- The materials are heated or cooled by heating in the jacket, depending on the requirements of the manufacturing process. Set a specific temperature, when the temperature reaches the required level, the heating device will automatically turn off.
5. What’s the Better Choice Between a New Mixer and a Second-Hand Mixer?
The new mixer is the better choice because it is surely in good quality and you can get professional service and maintenance from the supplier; But for the second hand mixer, you can’t get professional service from the supplier, and it is not easy to get customized spare parts in the market.
6. What Are the Strong Points of Chinese-Made Machines?
For its effective performance, China has earned the title of “the world’s factory.” Based on the success of the People’s Republic of China’s special economic zones, China has built economic and technological development zones. The objectives are to create a high-tech industry, attract foreign investment, increase trade, and enhance the country’s economy. Many, though, are capable of producing both high-tech and high-quality products. Just as factory wages in China keep going up, certain importers strive to explore success in purchasing products from the country.
7.What Materials are Used to Construct a Liquidizer vs Blender?
The following materials are used in liquidizer blender:
-304 stainless steel. It can also be made of stainless steel 316, but it depends on the customer’s requirements.
-Internal finish parts are fully welded and brightly polished, mirror polished Ra<0.4um.
-External finish parts are fully welded and brightly polished, 2B or Satin Finish.
– You can ensure that it meets the good grade standard.
8. What are the Quality Features of the Liquid Mixing Equipment?
- A high-viscosity material mixture is ideal for industrial mass production.
- The spiral blade’s unique design ensures that high viscosity material is transported up and down with no space.
- A closed layout can prevent dust from floating in the sky, and a vacuum system is also accessible.
9. How Long Does Shipping Take From China?
The liquid blender machine to ship takes 7-10 days to produce a standard model. For a customized liquid texture blender, your machine can be done in 30-45 days. However, a liquid material blender shipped by air takes 7-10 days. Shipping by sea takes 10-60 days. It depends on the distance of your location.
10. What Industries Usually Use a Liquidificador Blender ?
The blender liquid is applied to many industries, like pharmaceuticals, food, personal care, cosmetics, and the chemical industry.
Pharmaceutical industry: syrup, ointment, oral liquid and more
Food industry: soap, chocolate, jelly, beverage and more
Personal care industry: shampoo, shower gel, facial cleanser and more
Cosmetics industry: creams, liquid eyeshadow, makeup remover and more
Chemical industry: oil paint, paint, glue and more
11. How to Confirm If the Machine Material is SS304 or SS316?
304 stainless steel is a multipurpose stainless steel that has a higher rust resistance than stainless steels in the 200 series. It is also better to have a high temperature resistance. The corrosion resistance of 304 stainless steel is outstanding, as is the resistance to intergranular corrosion. While 316 stainless steel the corrosion resistance and high temperature strength of 316 stainless steel have greatly improved. It has a high temperature resistance of 1200-1300 degrees and can be used in harsh environments.
12. How do you Control the Mixing Speed?
Through adjusting the frequency converter; the liquidizer vs blender can be adjusted to the speed.
13. How Can I Find a Third Party to Check the Mixer Machine Quality?
The recommended third party is SGS, BV ,which is a famous institution for goods quality inspection. They have branches in most countries in the world, you can search the internet and get their contact info easily.
14. How About If There is a Factory Defect?
For factory defects, you can call or email a customer service hotline and for that, you will be advised on what is the best solution for the machine.
15. How is the Quality Inspection Before Machine Delivery ?
Before you make the order, the sales representative will communicate all details with you until you get a satisfying solution from the technician. We can use your product or similar one in the China market to test the machine, then feed you back the video to show the effect.
After making the order, you can appoint an inspection body to check your liquidificador blender in our factory.