The following recommendations should be followed for personal safety when containing the TDPM Series:
- First, Lift the machine using a forklift.
- In order to avoid foot damage, put on steel-toe boots.
- You should use on heavy-duty grip gloves to ensure a strong hold on the machine.
- If necessary, you should put on your back support belt to prevent injury.
These are the precautions when using the TDPM Series for your personal safety:
- In order avoid getting tangled up with the machine, avoid wearing loose jewelry.
- To avoid tangles, tie back long hair.
- You should put a safety eyewear (only while working with harmful products).
- Use single-use latex or rubber gloves.
- You should use a hairnet (if using food-grade items).
- Before you start the mixing procedure, close the discharge valve in order to avoid falling materials.
- Lastly, seal the lid to prevent product splashing during mixing, which could lead to unexpected accidents and damage to machine as well.