This stainless-steel ribbon blender is known as a “ribbon blender” because it is made up of transmission sections, twin ribbon agitators, and a U-shaped chamber. A ribbon blender agitator is composed of an inner and outer helical agitator. The outer ribbon transfers materials one way, while the inner ribbon moves materials the other way. The ribbons rotate approximately to transport the components both radially and laterally to assure the blends are short-cycle durations. The ribbon blender’s connection points are all entirely welded. There is no dead angle when the combination is formed by all the 304 or 316 stainless steel ribbon blender materials, and it is simple to clean and operate.
- Full welding is used to connect all work parts. There is no residue powder and cleaning is simple after mixing.
- The ribbon blender cover is easy to clean due to the round corners and silicone ring.
- A ribbon blender constructed entirely of 304 stainless steels inside the mixing tank, including the ribbon and shaft, is fully mirror polished.
- The slightly concave flap at the tank’s bottom center ensures that no material is left behind and that there is no dead angle during mixing.
- The patent-pending double security shaft sealing system with German-made Burgmann packing gland ensures zero leaks during water testing.
- The slow-rising design extends the life of the hydraulic stay bar.
- Interlock, grid, and wheels for safe and simple operation.